Last week we took a trip up to Salt Lake to visit with my family. We stayed with my mom. We got to visit with my dad too over lunch at Red Robin (one of my favorite restaurants) but Joseph was sleeping then, which was good so that he wasn't fussy while we were eating, but I would have liked to get him out of his seat and take a picture of him with his Grandpa Ball. Oh well, there will be other times. We also visited with Greg's parents who wanted to see Joseph. He is their first great-grandchild, although not a blood relation. We also visited with my Grandma Casto. Joseph is her 8th out of 9 great-grandchildren (I believe.) It was good to see her. She told us a lot of some of the births of her own children, which was fun to listen to. And just before we headed back home, we visited with my best friend from high school, but I didn't get any pictures of that either.

Uncle Chandler (11)

Aunt Saydi (7)

Uncle McKay (4)


Great-Grandma VanDyke

Great-Grandpa VanDyke

Great-Grandma Casto


not a smile, but I love the sweet look on his face!



a little adorable pouty lip for good measure


5 wonderful people have this to say:
Oh Linds! He is SO cute.... It is so fun to watch them grow and try new things. The smiling and laughing are one of my favorites.
What cute little smiles! He looks like he is going to have a fun personality as he gets bigger!
He is so sweet! I love his great big smile!!
Aww Linds I love that you post pictures of Joseph on here as I hardly ever get to see him even though we both not too far from each other. He is soooooo cute. Thanks for keeping me updated.
(its supose to say both LIVE not too far away) My darned leaving out words. Oh well what can you do. ;)
Post a Comment