He's still working on strengthening those little neck muscles! I dreamed last night that he learned how to roll over and he kept rolling over so much there was no stopping him!
Look who found his fingers! This actually thrills me, because I'm hoping it means he'll be able to put himself to sleep for his naptime! He loooooves to suck!
Whatever he is looking at, it must be absolutely thrilling to him. He stayed entertained at this mysterious something while in his swing for at least 10 minutes yesterday and today!
4 wonderful people have this to say:
haha love the pics! I love the one with the swing because it reminds me of when Paige was little. When she was in her swing she used to always stare at that same corner/side. I never understood it!
How much does he weigh now, Lindsay? He's so dang cute!
I'm not sure how much he weighs now... but I'm pretty sure he's more than his birth weight. We have his 2 month check up on Monday... I'll post an update
What a cutie! I love his little expressions, it really makes you wonder what he is looking at!
So how old is he now? Almost 2 months? Graham is right behind him he is almost 6 weeks! :)
Post a Comment