Sunday, January 25, 2009

Two Months Old

Happy birthday little guy! So on a spur of the moment after church today I turned our couch into a mini photo studio and put my Kiddie Kandids training to good use. Check out these cute shots I got of Joseph.


My FAVORITE





nearing the end... he'd about had it and this was the best I could get of this pose.


Daddy snapped this one in between poses. He calls it his "old man river" shot.


This was after his little photo shoot when he was getting tired. At first glance this looks like a smile, but do not be deceived by appearances!

And I just love sleepy eyed pictures taken just before he falls asleep, but he's still got his eyes wide open.




Speaking of sleeping... that's what both John and Joseph are doing right now. I wish I was too. John and I are a little nutty and stayed up late last night. We started a movie at midnight. Yeah. What were we thinking. We gave Joseph a bath before church this morning and it wore him out so well he slept through the first two meetings! I'm taking him in tomorrow for his 2 month check up. He's still seems really little to me, but he has definitely grown some inches and he is feeling heavier too. He's a growin' good!

So I think I'll be making up prints of that first picture I got... so to all you family out there who want a photo, I'm taking orders from Lindsay's mini studio! Let me know which pose you want of those first 4 and what size and I'll get it printed for you and mail it on over.

3 wonderful people have this to say:

Josh and Amber said...

Those pictures are all so cute!! Let us know how his appointment goes!! He's so handsome!

Vee said...

Good job! He looks like such a good baby. He's got such big eyes. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

He definatly looks just like his dad.