Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Curious

You know, writing a blog is rather a strange thing. I'm writing, but I'm not 100% sure who my audience is. I get on my friends' blogs and I see my blog listed on their sidebar, so I assume that they are getting on my blog and reading it as well. And of course, when you comment, I know you're reading my blog. Every now and then I get a random comment from someone who I don't know, but we usually become friends through the blogging world. There has been just one comment that I have no idea who it's from and their profile was brand new with no picture or information or anything! It really peaked my curiosity. Anyway, I am really curious as to how many people are actually reading my blog. So just for fun, if you're reading, PLEEEEEESE leave a comment on this post!!! Especially if you've never commented before! And don't be afraid to comment if you are a "blog stalker" and I don't know you, because I love to make new friends through the blogging world! Anyway... in your comment, to make it interesting, tell me what color of car you drive... mine is white.

be sure to leave your name so I know who you are!

19 wonderful people have this to say:

Marcie said...

Hi Sunbeam. I am a blog-o-holic.

The Bakers said...

Hi Sunbeam... I drive a tan explorer and I must say I am a pretty big fan of it :)
Chio

Unknown said...

I'm your blog stalker....Just kiddin! But I do like your blog!

Jenny said...

Hi it's me Streussel and I love to read your blog! And I love you. My car is silver and I like it. We just got it in December.

Kenneth and Emily said...

Hey, I love your blog and my car is blue :)

Yatesfam said...

Yay! You are too cute. I have a silver car.

Elisa & Josh said...

Hi I'm Elisa. My sister is an old friend of yours from high school and I met you a few times. (Amanda Dangerfield) I like your blog and my car is black. :)

Vee said...

I am also a blogaholic. My car is green. Sure do love you!

April said...

Of course I read your blog. My car is silver.

RobbandTKandfam said...

I love reading your blog. I have a purple car, not by choice, and I hardly drive it thanks to my job.

Allen Greenwell said...

I keep an eye on your blog. And my car is cactus micah (gotta love the Toyota colors). Most of us just call it green.

Julie said...

Hey Sunbeam! It's Cricket here and I love to read your blog! My cars are green and tan!

:)

Ashley said...

Hey Sunbeam! :) My car is burgundy.

Rachael said...

Hi, I look at it when you update it!! this is *Sparkles :) I drive a blue car but hope to soon be driving a toyota van with all the fun perks!! We have to fit our growing family;)

jenn said...

Hi there! My car is tan but I wish it was red. And I read your blog regularly because I like your writing style and I like to see how you and your family are doing. :)

BTW, by my count, we have one last appointment to keep...

kieran said...

I love your blog! Blogging has brought us together for sure. It that too weird to say? I drive a red toyota.

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

My car is dark green. You can learn where your blog visitors are located and much more if you use this free site: http://www.google.com/analytics/

Our Little Family said...

I have just started reading your blog lately! But I love checking it! And I too share your curiosity for who is reading what I write!

My car is dark grey silvery!??? Its a funny color! :)

Keep posting cause I love reading! Cameo Holm (BJ's wife)

Anonymous said...

Sunbeam love the blog almost missed this post! You have been a posting fool lately ,keep it up! I drive a Navy Blue mini van and am proud of it!