Well, I haven't gotten dressed yet today and it's almost 4:30pm. I try to wear clothes as little as possible being as pregnant as I am because I just find most of them very uncomfortable. Unless it's this awesome pair of pants that I found at the DI a few weeks ago. They don't even feel like I'm wearing pants! It's wonderful. But they are in the dirty clothes at the moment because I wore them for like three days in a row. Anyway, John usually gets home around this time, and in fact, I saw him out the office window with his arms full of stuff and looking at the cable cord at our house. I didn't know what he was doing, but a few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. Being pretty positive that it was him wanting me to open the door for him I went to it and opened it so that I was standing completely behind the door. And he didn't walk in. And he didn't say anything. So I said, "JOHN?" He laughed and then stepped in, but in those few moments of silence I thought of how AWKWARD it would have been had I opened the door like that and it WASN'T my husband standing outside. I would have been stuck behind the door in my g's! And I would have had to shut the door in their face before they stepped in to save myself some serious embarrassment! Just picturing that situation of awkwardness really made me laugh!
Fireworks
7 years ago
4 wonderful people have this to say:
bahaha
I was convinced this story was headed for a much worse ending. :)
I love your blog! Thanks for commenting on mine so I could find you!
My husband answered the door shirtless once because he thought it was me... it wasn't.
haha sad! but funny! I, too, thought this post was going towards something worse! But I'm glad it didn't, for your sake! :)
That is too funny! I had a friend that I visit taught that answered the door once when Michael with me when she just had a shirt on and no pants. She seemed unphased by it and talked to us for about 10 minutes. Michael and I felt very, very uncomfortable.
Post a Comment