Okay, here's a tag I got... :) Thanks Ashley! I really needed something random to do... :) As far as tagging someone else... if you want to do it, well then, you can't. Because I said so. Sorry.
Put your iPod or MP3 Player on Shuffle, and for each question, put the title of the song that comes up.
I don't have an iPod or MP3 Player... in fact, those are two things that I'm afraid I've fallen behind the times on. I don't even know how to work them or what they are really capable of, other than playing music. Sad huh. So I opened up my Windows Media Player and did this tag from my "fun listening" playlist.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
After the World (by Disciple)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Come What May (by Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Walk By Faith (by Jeremy Camp)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Life is a Highway (by Rascal Flatts)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
You Raise Me Up (by Josh Groban)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Leap of Faith (by Big & Rich)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
You Never Let Go (by Matt Redman)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Would Walk 500 Miles (by Proclaimers)
9. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Nothing Else I Need (by Jeremy Camp)
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Everlasting God (by Lincoln Brewster)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Dare You to Move (by Switchfoot)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I'm Alive (by Celine Dion)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Bring it on Home (by Little Big Town)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
This is Your Life (by Switchfoot)
15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Indescribable (by Chris Tomlin)
16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Beautiful One (by Jeremy Camp)
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
How Can I Keep From Singing (Chris Tomlin)
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Find Your Wings (by Mark Harris)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
My Wish (by Rascal Flatts)
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Homesick (by MercyMe)
21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Child of Light (by Mindy Gledhill)
22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
I Can Only Imagine (by MercyMe)
23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
The Love Song (by Jeff Bates)
24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Made to Worship (by Chris Tomlin)
25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
In God We Still Trust (by Diamond Rio)
26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Call the Man (by Celine Dion)
27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Something Beautiful (by Newsboys)
28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Remember When (by Alan Jackson)
29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I Am (by Mark Schultz)
30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Mockingbird (by Toby Keith & Krystal)
31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Holy is the Lord (by Chris Tomlin)
My own commentary on this totally random tag:
Some of the questions didn't apply to me, but I just let it be. Like "Will I Ever Get Married?" and "What Will You Dance to at Your Wedding?" Thankfully, I AM married. And I love it. It's the best ever.
The completely random answers that I really liked:
"What Would Best Describe Your Personality?" COME WHAT MAY. I am pretty easy going, a move with whatever happens (go with the flow) kind of person... all meaning that I don't tend to get shaken up or stressed out with things that happen, I'm able to take it in stride and still be happy. I really like being that way. It makes for quite an enjoyable ride.
"What Do You Like in a Guy/Girl?" WALK BY FAITH. Well, this could be another question that doesn't really apply to me, in the context I'm certain it's written. But I really do like it when people walk by faith!
"What is Your Motto?" LEAP OF FAITH. The answer isn't necessarily what I would have written... but for being random, it hits pretty close to the mark. Living by faith is a huge part of my life. This is what it means to me: I trust that God knows me, loves me and has a plan for me and that by putting my trust in His will, rather than the will of the flesh, that I will be led along the path that leads to the greatest joy - life eternal, life back in the presence of God. Trusting in Him and being obedient to His laws is what living by faith means to me.
"What Do Your Friends Think of You?" YOU NEVER LET GO. haha! I'm not a clingy friend, but I really do treasure the friendships I've developed throughout my life. I really don't let go of the memories or those friendships! I am so grateful for my friends and the influence they have had in my life. I LOVE the internet and think it is so fun to be able to stay in touch with friends and reconnect with old friends that I haven't talked to or heard from in a while. For a random answer, this one was pretty great. Once you're my friend, you'll always be my friend. :)
"What Do You Think About Very Often?" I WOULD WALK 500 MILES. Um, so I think a lot about exercise and the fact that I DON'T do it, but that I should. So I thought this was a rather appropriate random answer! haha!
"What is 2+2?" NOTHING ELSE I NEED. That's great the answer actually makes sense in response to this stupid question!
"What Do You Think of Your Best Friend?" EVERLASTING GOD. Appropriate. I like it. It's who I'd like to be my best friend, that's for sure.
"What is Your Life Story?" I'M ALIVE. Completely random answer and it totally fits! The tag was worth doing for this answer because it made me laugh. :)
"What Do You Think When You See the Person You Like?" THIS IS YOUR LIFE. Yep. John is my life. And I couldn't be happier that he is! :)
"What Do Your Parents Think of You?" INDESCRIBABLE. I like this answer. A lot. It hits right on the head, yet it's not necessarily good or bad.
"What Will They Play at Your Funeral?" HOW CAN I KEEP FROM SINGING. This was another answer that made me laugh and laugh!!!
"What is Your Hobby/Interest?" FIND YOUR WINGS. Actually, I liked this answer too because I really do spend a lot of time thinking about and learning more about myself. I enjoy looking for my wings. :)
"What is Your Biggest Secret?" MY WISH. And I can't tell you because then it won't come true!
"How Will You Die?" I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. Need I say more?
"Will You Ever Get Married?" CALL THE MAN. Not an applicable question to me, but great answer! :)
"Does Anyone Like You?" REMEMBER WHEN. This just makes me giggle. John's asking me what I'm laughing about.
The completely random answers that I didn't like:
"What's the Worst Thing That Could Happen?" CHILD OF LIGHT. I can't even laugh about this because it so goes against the grain in my heart because I think becoming a child of light is the BEST thing that could ever happen!!!
"What is the One Thing You Regret?" THE LOVE SONG. I never regret love. However, do I regret writing nerdy "love" letters (not songs) to my crushes? Maybe... no, I don't. They make for pretty great embarrassing moments and funny stories to pass along!
And all the rest of the answers were really completely random. And if you're as random as me you can dissect your random answers of this random tag when you do it too. No, wait. You can't. Because I said you can't do this tag even if you want to. Sorry!
*reverse psychology... is it working?*
Fireworks
7 years ago
3 wonderful people have this to say:
I'm glad you did this! I also liked the "Does anyone like you?" REMEMBER WHEN answer. I love that song! And I'm sure it really fits! haha. :)
This is the first time I've ever seen this tag, and I loved it!
goodness! See my problem would be, I don't even KNOW that many songs!
Post a Comment