... I get this song stuck in my head and have to sing it over and over.
click here to hear it
(just click the little black play button, you don't have to download it, unless of course you just LOVE the artist. I mean, she is amazing.)
Fireworks
7 years ago
1 wonderful people have this to say:
Thats so funny. I love this song and for the longest time it was only the main part of the song that I knew. I remember my Dad (and my probably my mom too though I don't remember) singing it to me to go to sleep. (my mom said she taught it to my dad) I really didn't know what it said until I was older. I am glad my little nephew with be able to get the same song sung to him that I grew up with. Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment