I saw a fabulous little sign at Hallmark a few months back. The saying on it is: "If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!" So I've been procrastinating a lot of things lately.
I need to go through Joseph's clothes and switch over to the 3-6 month size. He's just about grown out of his 0-3 month stuff!
I need to hang pictures on the walls in my bedroom and Joseph's room.
I need to call my aunt Dixie.
I need to finish transcribing Lorina's life story.
I need to blog about Joseph's first successful bath in which he did not even so much as whine. He was so cute! I had a feeling he would not be crying during it, so I put the camera right by the sink before getting him ready so that I could snap a picture. I've got a cute one. So obviously now all I have to do is post the picture since I just blogged about it. But I'll do it later. :)
I need to blog about the books I've recently finished reading. I need to go through some of them and find some quotes. And I have to do it soon because they are already overdue at the library and I can't renew them because I've maxed out the renewals.
I need to call Pat and see if she's still been saving Sunday paper coupons for me.
I need to try printing out some pictures to see if they look good enough to put in this frame that I really want to set out on our foyer table.
I need to look over our expenses for the last month and make a new budget.
I need to get some white clothes for John and see if I can find a white blanket too.
I need to visit Jessie & Kyla.
I need to prepare a lesson for Primary on Sunday. I'm substituting again for the 5 year old class. But you know, I haven't really been procrastinating that one for very long at all. I just got the call today. I'm excited to teach them again. Two weeks ago I subbed and it was so fun! And there is this one little boy in the class who has THE most beautiful light green eyes I have EVER seen! I hope he's there again on Sunday. I probably won't be able to stop looking into his eyes.
I need to give Joseph another bath.
I need to make a decision about which vaccinations I'm going to get for Joseph and when. I'm reading The Vaccine Book from the library right now and it's very informative. And speaking of, I need to hurry and finish reading it because it also is overdue and I can't renew it because it's on hold for someone else!
I need to print off that stupid tax form and mail it in.
I need to make it official that I'm going to run the Hurricane 5k by registering for it. I actually have started training for it. I know, it's just a 5k, but for this lazy bum I need to train for those grueling 3 miles!
I need to mail off the car insurance payment. I was supposed to do that Monday. oops.
Speaking of mail, I need to check it. It's been a while.
I need to go to bed. It's 12:30. What in the world am I doing up.
And last of all, I need to change all of these "needs" to "wants." Then they will actually get accomplished, right Hanna? :)
ps. it would be really cool if I could somehow automatically turn this post into a checklist.
pps. I'm getting dangerously close to my 100th post. I've been contemplating how to celebrate it. Any ideas?
Fireworks
7 years ago
3 wonderful people have this to say:
Hey, let me know what you think on the vaccine issue. I'm very interested in that myself.
No ideas, but ALWAYS happy when you post! I love reading your blog Sunbeam!!!
I have one more thing for you to do--post more photos of Joshua. He's so cute, Lindsay. I love and miss him so much! Actually, reading your to do list reminding me of all the things I need to do. It gets a bit overwhelming. I enjoyed reading it though. I miss you guys!
My suggestion for your 100th post: Just put a whole bunch more pictures of Joseph up.
Post a Comment