I can't believe that he rolls over already! The little girl I nanny for is 7 month (almost 8) and she refuses to roll. She even sits.. but she has a full rolling embargo. He is so blasted cute!
Cute, Cute, Cute, oh by the way did I say cute! As to him rolling over he's a Humphries what can you expect. We achieve greatness. :)
Way to go DUDE!! Apparently he really doesn't want to be on his tummy and will work at getting off of it as soon as possible. That is too cute!!
I love all of his grunting that helps him roll over. That's just too cute!
Post a Comment
4 wonderful people have this to say:
I can't believe that he rolls over already! The little girl I nanny for is 7 month (almost 8) and she refuses to roll. She even sits.. but she has a full rolling embargo. He is so blasted cute!
Cute, Cute, Cute, oh by the way did I say cute! As to him rolling over he's a Humphries what can you expect. We achieve greatness. :)
Way to go DUDE!! Apparently he really doesn't want to be on his tummy and will work at getting off of it as soon as possible. That is too cute!!
I love all of his grunting that helps him roll over. That's just too cute!
Post a Comment