You are cracking me up. This is such a creative posting!! I love your delicious sense of humor. I can just imagine it all and it is very funny. I love the cute picture at the end. I also loved the picture of J laughing so big. Your new slide show is awesome. Hopefully I will get time to call you tomorrow.
4 wonderful people have this to say:
Hey it looks like Joseph is chubbin up! He's getting those cute baby cheeks!
You are cracking me up. This is such a creative posting!! I love your delicious sense of humor. I can just imagine it all and it is very funny. I love the cute picture at the end. I also loved the picture of J laughing so big. Your new slide show is awesome. Hopefully I will get time to call you tomorrow.
I know the feeling!!!
I wish I was sleeping right about now. I love these kind of pictures, the sleeping ones are the ones to cherish.:)
Post a Comment