Sunday, September 07, 2008

Voice Change

In case you're wondering, this isn't my husband I'm singing with. It's Kelly. We had to shoo John from the room because he couldn't stop laughing while we were doing it and we could only get through like 5 seconds of tape with him giggling at us before we were laughing too.

4 wonderful people have this to say:

Rachael said...

that is funny!! way to go!

Yatesfam said...

wow! That was hillarious. I dont know how you did that without laughing at each other...impressive...

Melissa Monday said...

I can see why John had to leave the room. That was really funny. You guys are good!

Anonymous said...

That made my day! My sons were a little confused though :o) I was laughing so hard they asked to see; Max (4) kept saying but that should be, and he should be and whats going on? hahahahahah. All in one breath mind you. The best part was when he said, "I'm a Girl!" Thanks, I needed that today. Blessings, Whitney