Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dreams Can Come True

So John calls me this morning and tells me about his dream he had early this morning. He dreamt that at work his boss, Randy, says, "Hey John, come here. I want to talk to you for a minute." And then after following him into his office, Randy proceeds to give John a raise. He was kind of bummed when he woke up and realized it was just a dream.

Then he told me that at work that morning Randy said, "Hey John, come here. I want to talk to you for a minute." He followed him into his office and Randy proceeded to give John a $2 raise!

weird huh. :)

6 wonderful people have this to say:

Nielsen Familia said...

Moreso, that's awesome! Congratulations!

*MARY* said...

that is weird but in a very good way. I hope my dreams don't come true cuz they are way too scary.

Ashley said...

creepy! Very cool, though! My sister has those kinds of dreams sometimes. Hope you don't mind I saw you had a blog on your facebook so now I read it! :)

Josh and Amber said...

That is way weird, but very exciting! Your lip singing was funny.

Kari said...

Wow, what a great dream! Hope all is going well with baby! Love ya!

Kari

Anonymous said...

How great is that???

Think you get him to dream my family wins the powerball tonight?

Blessings, Whitney