This is a shout out to all of our nieces (2) and nephews (8) that: WE LOVE YOU!!! :)
I don't have any nieces or nephews comin' from my brother and sister yet, so these are all on John's side of the fam. John has SIX sisters (he's the only boy) and three of them are wonderful moms of these little kids. Our little Joseph (who is coming in just two months in case you weren't counting) will be my mother-in-law's 9TH grandson and 11TH grandchild. She's definitely reaping all in all the boys that she lacked when she was raising her own kids! And Joseph will be NUMBER ONE grandchild for my mom and she is super excited! Anyway, we do get to spend a lot of time with John's side of the family and we love seeing all the different personalities in the kids and watching them grow.
A few weekends ago we went up north, near Tooele, to attend the baptism of our oldest niece, Sierra. Most of the family was able to be there and be a part of that special day for her.

Here's "the boys" walking to church. We're missing the three youngest ones in these photos, but have no doubt that they are loved just as much. These cousins LOVE when they are able to spend time together and are practically inseparable, as you can see! I'm excited that Joseph will be added to such a loving bunch of cousins!










4 wonderful people have this to say:
hm, so step-families don't count.
Don't you just love neices and nephews. On my husbands side I have 17 with 2 more on the way, and 2 of them being greats. It's crazy. My side I have 5. But it's great having big families. Your pictures of your nephews walking are so stinking cute!
step family definitely DOES count, and I really thought a lot about how to phrase it when I did this post... but it's a little complicated... I guess to be more specific, this post is for my nieces and nephews on my HUMPHRIES side!
This post made me cry--I'm a big baby. It made me miss you guys so much. I can tell you this much that my boys sure love their Uncle John and Aunt Lindsay and are so excited for their new little cousin to be born. I'm sure they'll love to be with him as much as they love to be with their other cousins. Will you email the pics of the boys walking to church?? I love those pictures, even though they make me cry. What a fun date night for you and John--Diane told me that you took her boys to the movie and how excited Bridger gets when he sees you. That's so cute!!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment