Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Who does Joseph look like?

One of new parents' (and everyone else's) favorite things to do is try and figure out who their baby looks the most like. We think Joseph has John's eyes and nose and my face shape and both of our chins... he's got a slight dimple in the middle of it, but then when he sucks his chin in, he also has my two dimples. According to the look-alike meter, he looks more like John. (however, I played around with it and it depends on the picture used because he looked more like me by 24% with a picture from just after he was born, and then more like John by 4% with another picture, and then one picture he looked equally like both of us!) But I've put up both of our baby pictures too and I want to see what YOU think... according to all of our baby pictures... who does he look like the most? If you're reading from google reader, come to my blog and vote on my side poll, and/or leave a comment with your opinion. :)


JOHN

LINDSAY

JOSEPH

4 wonderful people have this to say:

The Farnsworths said...

Your blog is way cute! I love the Christmas music. It is a good touch! Congratulations on your new addition! I love babies!

Melissa Monday said...

Oh Linds, I just want to cry when I see little Joseph. He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! This is definitely the worst part of living so far away. As far as who he looks like---good grief! He looks so much like both of you. He's so adorable!

Josh and Amber said...

I voted John on the poll, but that was before I saw these baby pictures. I would have to say he's a pretty good equal between the two of you! Congrats on your little handsome guy!

Anonymous said...

i missed the vote.
my collegues and i think that, joseph has lindsay's eyes,ears,nose, and john's mouth.so we think josepy is a little lindsay.
by the way, Lindsay is such a great mother!gave birth to joseph naturally.so brave!