I was tagged, and since I have nothing better to do, I added pictures to this as well. :)
A--Attached or Single: at the lips!

B--Best Friend: the husband

C--Cake or Pie:


D--Day of Choice:

E--Essential Item: with a pillow case on it of course

F--Favorite Color:

G--Greatest Accomplishment: bringing this beautiful baby into the world without any pain medications

H--Hometown: the same as this guy... whoever he is

I--Indulgences:

J--January or July:

K--Kids:

L--Life is incomplete without:

M--Marriage Date: August 20, 2004

N--Number of Siblings: a lot

I grew up with one brother and one sister

and after my parents divorced and remarried, I acquired some more siblings... my mom had two more kids with my stepdad and then I have 3 step brothers on one side (the youngest of those three pictured here) and 1 step sister and 3 step brothers on the other side... so total? 11
O--Oranges or Apples:


P--Phobias or fears: I won't put a picture on this one... but being attacked by a sexual predator
Q--Quotes: a new favorite: "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." -Art Linkletter
R--Reason to Smile: I'm a mom!!!

S--Season:

T--Tag 5 Friends:





U--Unknown facts about me: I've done this before

V--Very favorite store:

W--Worst habit: I'm not going to gross you out with a picture on this one either... but it's picking... picking scabs, zits, blackheads... my own and even my husband's. gross huh.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound:

Y--Your favorite food: in every form

Z--Zodiac:

A--Attached or Single: at the lips!

B--Best Friend: the husband

C--Cake or Pie:


D--Day of Choice:

E--Essential Item: with a pillow case on it of course

F--Favorite Color:

G--Greatest Accomplishment: bringing this beautiful baby into the world without any pain medications

H--Hometown: the same as this guy... whoever he is

I--Indulgences:

J--January or July:

K--Kids:

L--Life is incomplete without:

M--Marriage Date: August 20, 2004

N--Number of Siblings: a lot

I grew up with one brother and one sister

and after my parents divorced and remarried, I acquired some more siblings... my mom had two more kids with my stepdad and then I have 3 step brothers on one side (the youngest of those three pictured here) and 1 step sister and 3 step brothers on the other side... so total? 11
O--Oranges or Apples:


P--Phobias or fears: I won't put a picture on this one... but being attacked by a sexual predator
Q--Quotes: a new favorite: "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." -Art Linkletter
R--Reason to Smile: I'm a mom!!!

S--Season:

T--Tag 5 Friends:



U--Unknown facts about me: I've done this before

V--Very favorite store:

W--Worst habit: I'm not going to gross you out with a picture on this one either... but it's picking... picking scabs, zits, blackheads... my own and even my husband's. gross huh.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound:

Y--Your favorite food: in every form

Z--Zodiac:

1 wonderful people have this to say:
I love that you added the pictures! It made it so fun. I got tagged on this tag earlier in the week from another one of my friends, but I haven't done mine yet. I just may have to steal your idea and use pictures because I really liked it that way!
Post a Comment