Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If You Chance to Meet a Frown...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! (my own version of this song... now only if you could hear me singing it...)


My step-brother, Tim, took this awesome picture of Joseph. I just love it! And look! See those two dimples in his chin? Yep. Those are mine. I never thought I'd be so proud of those dimples. To see more of Tim's work click here. He is a great photographer!

So Joseph is two weeks old now! It blows me away how slowly two weeks went by before he was born and how quickly they've flown since he's been born! Time slow down! His umbilical stump fell off Monday night, leaving an adorable little belly button. My baby loves to sleep. He fits right in with our family! He has been sleeping through the night for about a week now. Don't worry, I'm not expecting it to last... I'm just enjoying it while it does. And who knows? Maybe he'll just keep on doing it! :)

Here's a little slideshow of this little guy. He's already looking different! I just love him.

4 wonderful people have this to say:

Emily H. said...

That picture is GREAT! I love unconventional photo ideas. He's really, really cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow I knew you could do it! Now lets teach the baby how to play basketball! I hope you havent lost your go to move.

Melissa Monday said...

Oh my goodness! Lindsay, Joseph is so cute! I can't get over how sweet he is. I love the pouty picture that your brother-in-law took. It's perfect!

Amanda M said...

Awwwww!! He is so cute!! That picture of his little frown is adorable and I love the slide show!!