December 26th, 2011 I turned the big 30. And, like I forgot to get a picture of my hubby on his big day, I completely spaced it for my birthday as well. Oh well.
(this was not my cake, but it sure is cute)
My husband completely succeeded in shocking me with my birthday gift, and I really mean it. I had NOOOO clue in the world that he had bought me a Kindle Fire! On Christmas the day before, my mother in law and a sister in law both opened gifts of Kindle Fires. I must admit I was secretly envious. I would never have thought that John even knew I wanted one! I do our books and I had seen nothing come out of our account as to arouse my suspicions. When John came home holding a beautiful gift bag I wouldn't have ever even guessed that there was a Kindle Fire inside. It was the best birthday surprise I've ever received!
0 wonderful people have this to say:
Post a Comment