Yes, I like to cross stitch, but that has been about the extent of my craftiness. I just recently taught myself to sew, and that has led to the creation of more items, which I am excited about. So I was really excited back in December when my friend planned a craft night. She did all the searching for cute projects on Pinterest to choose from and even went and bought the supplies. All I had to do was show up, pay her a little money and have at it creating. It was so enjoyable! I had forgotten how much I really love to create things! So after that lovely night with friends, this darling little decoration graced the top of our shoe cabinet.
Oh yeah! And then we even created something together! Notice the picture above the shoe cabinet. John made the frame. I had acquired the print at a BYU Women's Conference a few years ago. The artist was giving away free prints and I was all over that! So John made a board the size of the print and I went to town with some mod podge. We were both pretty proud of our craftiness. It looks like a real painting!
0 wonderful people have this to say:
Post a Comment