Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little Blue



Well, if you've ever wondered what you'd look like if you sucked on the tip of a marker, this will give you a little idea.

So last week was my first week of school and it went GREAT. I'm even more excited about it and feel like I am EXACTLY in the right place for me at this time. I'm thrilled to be taking this step towards accomplishing a great big goal for me. I can't remember if I mentioned this on here, but in case I haven't, I'm attending SUU and majoring in sociology. The two classes that I'm taking this semester are sociology of popular culture and global issues in sociology. They are both taught by the same teacher in the same classroom, back to back. And that's a good thing because I really do like my professor. She is from Nepal.

Photobucket

2 wonderful people have this to say:

Mrs. Lay said...

Oh no! It sure does make a cute picture, though. Looks like he may be part smurf.

Marcie said...

AH HA!!!! I LOVE SUU! And I took the Sociology of Pop Culture the first semester it was offered!!! *sigh* good times. Can I live vicariously through you?