A couple of really great things have come to pass recently that I have wanted to share with you, dear blog:
1- John is back to work at JMR Cabinets!!!!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me! (and him too!) Yesterday was his first day back and he said he loved it.
2- Joseph has broken his habit of sleeping with us at night and is back to sleeping in his own bed throughout the night! AND (most importantly) he just lays down and falls asleep, with no more than a few minutes of crying. More often than not, he doesn't cry at all! It's wonderful. *sigh*
3- John found a good deal on a new truck for him and we were able to pay for it in cash. Remember how I said I didn't know how I'd be getting to school? Well, I didn't have to worry about taking our car for the first couple of weeks because John was not working. And now that he is, it's such a blessing now that we both have a vehicle to get us to where we need to be!
4- Having a truck also enables John to buy large pieces of wood and bring them home to our garage to build us a piece of furniture I've been wanting for a year!!! It's a toy hutch/bookcase for Joseph's room. And it's large. Big. Beautiful. Almost finished. I can't wait to organize all of my books and the toys on it!
5- I've been blessed with an opportunity to work from home to earn some extra money that will really help us out. Extra money is always a nice thing. :) I've been working at my business for two and a half weeks. Among other things, I can broker all the major cell phone providers and save my customers money on new phones; I can broker the two major satellite tv providers and save my customers around $20 a month; and I can save my customers money on local and long distance bundled with dsl internet too. 
Fireworks
7 years ago
2 wonderful people have this to say:
That's awesome Lindsay!!! Congratulations and everything that's going on in you life. You sound so happy, so it makes me happy. :)
Lindsay, That is all wonderful news! I'm so excited about all the good things that are going on in your life. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment