Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogworthy

Well John surprised me with a wonderful treat Friday night! He got tickets to the Jim Brickman concert at Tuachan where we were able to spend an "evening of romance" together. It was AWESOME. I remember going to his concerts when I was in high school and thinking how awfully romantic it would be to attend one of his shows with the love of my life. And... it was. :) Thanks babe!



That was my treat. John's treat was two weekends ago.

We went up north and got tickets to a the Jazz vs. Suns game. And not just any tickets... we were THIS CLOSE:

We were on row 5 and it was super fun. I think it's great when the Jazz make you wonder right there at the end if they'll pull through. They were ahead by a lot the entire game till the end and they got it so close that they took it to overtime but ended up winning.


It was a fun experience to be that close and John's decided that never again will he attend a game up in the nosebleeds. He figures that putting aside $5 from every paycheck will get both of us that close to one game a year. I'm sure we'll do it again.

And although I really do enjoy watching the games, I can get easily distracted watching people too. I love people watching. So in my goggling guess who I noticed:

Here's a closeup if you can't tell from there:

I'm not really an AI fan, but I happened to watch the auditions and know this Osmond guy made it to Hollywood at least!

The whole reason we went up north was to attend the baby blessing of these two beautiful babies:


We stayed at my cousin Eli & Sara's house on the way up and Joseph had a fun time with his 2nd cousin Tanner. They smiled together and held hands. Joseph even reached over and pinched his cheek. :)

Eli took some awesome pictures of Joseph while we were there that I'm hoping to be able to post soon!

We got to spend a little time at my Mom's house where there was quite the welcoming party there to greet us... well, Joseph actually. He seems to be the popular one these days, not us anymore.


Well, so that's that. I've still got a little more news... but I'll wait to post it. I like keeping people in suspense. :)

3 wonderful people have this to say:

Kenneth and Emily said...

I love Jim Brickman and Tuachan! What a fun date :) You have a great hubby..

Brianne said...

So Fun linds!! Bryan and I's "SONG" is one of the jim brickman's song. I never can think of the name. Isn't so fun to go to jazz games when you are that close. I've had that experience too and was having a blast!! Of course this is BLOGWORTHY STUFF!! I bet the concert was amazing. Thanks for sharing friend!

Elaine said...

Not you anymore!? Yo crazy hon - I'm always so stinking excited to see you when you come up!