I'll spare you a picture on this one...
I remember being younger... high school or college... and hearing tell about a family who had no qualms about being in the nude around each other. That seemed so absolutely foreign to me when I heard it that I couldn't even fathom it.
I find myself sometimes thinking though, that I can totally see us becoming one of those families. Granted, my son is only two, but I keep fast forwarding in my mind and think, it really would be a lot easier if that's just how we did it around here.
Well, if it ever does pan out that way, it's our immediate family only. Sorry. You won't be invited. You'll just know why it takes us a little longer to answer the door.
Fireworks
7 years ago
5 wonderful people have this to say:
Haha! I understand. When the doorbell rings my heart stops as I try to decide whether to run & get dressed or ignore it. Lol. I usually end up trying to discretely sneak a peak at who it is then decide.
LOL, love it! I have often wondered to myself, "When does it become innapropriate for your children to see you naked, or even in just garments?" And same goes for nursing, is it ok to nurse in front of older children? I guess when they become adult we'll figure out if we handled it correctly!
We could totally be this family, too! Especially if we live in a place, where, like where we're at now, there's no master bathroom, so you ALWAYS have to "get dressed to go downstairs" if there are people over!
My clothes come off the second our door shuts behind me when I get home from ANYWHERE! When I'm at home, I'm only in my underwear. Clothes are too restraining :) I pity the day I finally have kids and have to keep my clothes on :)
I love that quote! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment