Remember the Staker family? I found this beautiful video that they have put together highlighting Bronson's miraculous journey. It brought tears to my eyes all over again!
They were even invited to be on the Today show and had a wonderful opportunity to bear their testimony of a loving Heavenly Father.
In a news article that I read about this family and their amazing experience, Sara Staker recalled something that she attributed to Mother Teresa, saying, "I am but a little pencil from a loving God who is writing a love letter to the world." I loved that thought and hope that my life too can be a testament of His love for His children.
Fireworks
7 years ago
3 wonderful people have this to say:
Your life already is a testament of that Sunbeam! You are always nice and a good example to me of how to be charitable!
That is so amazing. Braxton loved watching this while I just cried the whole time. Lol. It made me wonder if maybe they knew eachother. What a great story this is. I can only imagine what those parents went through. Thank Father in Heaven that it has a happy ending.
He is a God of Miracles, isn't He? I have seen them in my own life, though maybe not SO profound. But incredible miracles nonetheless!! It never ceases to amaze me what He does for us! Thank you for sharing this. I have heard about this, but not a whole lot. I needed this reminder today of a perfect God's love for each of His children!
Post a Comment