Sunday, October 18, 2009

Toybox

Well, I got a little creative hair a bit ago and wanted to share it. My inspiration came from 1: my mom, whom I've watched gather cardboard boxes and then draw pictures from children's books on them so the kids can color them for fun; and 2: a friend who uses Huggies boxes as eco-friendly toyboxes for her little guy.

So I took a Huggies box and used tape and white cardstock to cover all the surfaces and then I drew pictures from some kid's books I have and then colored them. I am quite happy with how it turned out. And it was a fun, creative project.

My favorite drawing is of the Suzy's Zoo giraffe. What's yours?











Photobucket

3 wonderful people have this to say:

John your hubby said...

Mines the giraffe too. :)

Mrs. Lay said...

Wow! How artistic.

Elaine said...

You drew these? I have hardly ever seen your drawings! LOVE it :) My fav is Winnie!