Friday, November 14, 2008

While We Are Waiting...


We're enjoying our time for this little guy to come by taking artistic photos... this one is my favorite! I'm 75% effaced and dilated to a 2 now....

4 wonderful people have this to say:

RobbandTKandfam said...

Seriously are you just dying by now, I hope I don't go past my due date I don't think I have the emotional stamina to deal with that. Good luck it sounds like everythhing is going well though.

Marcie said...

I can not wait to see your announcement post!! I am so excited for you SunBeam!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with leko I just keep checking to see and from the sound of things that little babe will be here soon.

Melissa Monday said...

That's so cute, Lins. Every day I call my mom to see if you guys forgot to call me to tell me that Joseph is here. I know what it's like to go over. We were 10 days over with Alden and 11 days with Thobe. I'm really dying for the news.