Well, tomorrow is my due date! And yes, Joseph is still in my belly. He really could come any time... technically... but I think he's pretty comfy where he's at. And speaking of "comfy," I'm really not in too bad shape myself. I'm still feeling great and hoping the feeling lasts throughout these last few days of pregnancy! My 40 week appointment is on Thursday. Last week the doctor told me I'm about 70% effaced and dilated a centimeter... so progress is being made! My mom and little brother made it down here on Saturday and it's been a lot of fun having their company. We have got everything ready that we need... well, except for a few things that will help me when it comes to nursing, but no worries. We have been hunting for the past few weeks at the DI, Kid to Kid, the classifieds, yard sales and craigslist for a glider rocker and I am happy to announce that we finally scored on a great deal! We just bought it today from a lady who posted it on craigslist yesterday. It's in fabulous condition and we bought it for $40. My mom asked if she could have got us to pay $60 for it and we said, "absolutely!" So we are very happy with that buy. Well... that's all the update I've got! My bags are packed and we're ready to go! I'm looking forward to my next blog post as much as you are because it should be one introducing our newest family member!
Fireworks
7 years ago
6 wonderful people have this to say:
I hope everything goes well with the delivery! Good luck!
I've been waiting for an update. I'm so excited for you guys.
I Hope you're not like me and go a week and a half past your due date.
Dad and i are also excited and anxiously awaiting the big call. Although, typical for your dad, you would never know that from that way he acts! We hope all goes well and that you have a relatively easy and quick delivery!
Ooh I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics of the new little guy. Good luck and sleep as much as you can!
Lindsay, Your post gives me cold chills! I'm so excited that you found such an awesome deal on a glider! You definitely need one in my opinion. I can't tell you how excited I am for little Joseph to be born. I really can't wait. I love your attitude through all this and am so excited for you. Do you still need nursing stuff? I am going to write you an email.
WAHOO!! Baby is on the way I totally HAVE TO see your new cute baby so post LOTS of photos!! Let us know how your labor and delivery went!
Post a Comment