I am SO excited about this. You know how it's never impossible to achieve the "impossible?" (that sounds kind of weird... but anyway.) I've made up my mind to set what seems like an "impossible" achievement for me to make and I've made it into a game. So here's my current game plan, and I'm putting this out there so everyone can read it and hold me accountable for it! yaaay! :) Here goes:
My game is to finish in the top 5 women runners in the Bryce Canyon 1/2 marathon on July 21st.
http://brycecanyonhalfmara
I've never ran a marathon before, never trained for one or even really had the desire to! I had to look it up online... a 1/2 marathon is 13 miles. It starts at 6am and I have to complete it by 9am. But actually, a lot sooner than that if I want to be in the top 5!
So I'll keep posting about my progress and how I'm going... and I would sure love all the support there at the finish line that I can get! I'm stoked for this! Yaaay!
Fireworks
7 years ago
0 wonderful people have this to say:
Post a Comment