In February this year John spontaneously suggested we plan a trip to Disneyland with our tax refund. It sounded good to me! I had only been one time before, with a couple of friends when I was in college, and John had never been. I, being the queen of countdowns that I am, quickly whipped up a fun countdown that would give Joseph a visual idea of how close we were to going on our fun trip. It was awesome to see his excitement and anticipation for the trip, even with it being his first time and really not having much of an idea of what he was getting into.
In other preparation for the trip I would sit down at the computer with him on my lap and look up the Disneyland website. We'd look at pictures and watch videos of the different rides and attractions and talk about the kinds of things we would be able to do. John and I also realized that we, ourselves, wouldn't be able to enjoy any adult rides together since one of us would always have to be with the kids, so we had the idea to invite a family member along with us. We asked a few people, but the one who ended up being able to do it was my mom. We were really looking forward to her coming with us and I'm pretty sure it was going to be her first time there too!
1 wonderful people have this to say:
Anonymous
said...
My favorite thing about the video is Joseph's, "I don't nope."
1 wonderful people have this to say:
My favorite thing about the video is Joseph's, "I don't nope."
Post a Comment