Joseph L.O.V.E.S. Blue's Clues. I want to share the cutest thing that happened today. We were cleaning up toys in his room and suddenly he became really excited about something in his toybox, pointing in there and saying, "A clue! A clue!" We don't have any Blue's Clues toys and I couldn't guess what he could be pointing at. I looked in there and saw this:
For the next hour or so, he played with that little train, off and on, talking about the clue on it. Then he started to say "train clue" over and over and I realized he was saying that the train was a clue. Once I said that, he looked at me and said, "notebook?" That's the next step in the Blue's Clues game, is to draw a picture of the clue in the "handy dandy notebook." So I went and found a little notebook to use and got a pen and drew a picture of the train in it. Then Joseph took the pen and tried to stick it through the spiral bounding of the notebook, like Steve does in the show, but it didn't fit. It was just really cute to see him get so excited about it all. We'll definitely have to play some more of our own homemade games of Blue's Clues. I would much prefer that to having the tv on so much!

1 wonderful people have this to say:
That is so cute! It's amazing what kids pick up on & remember. Little sponges they are.
Post a Comment