Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best Friends

Joseph has a best friend. Her name is Addi. I'm sure I've mentioned her before on my blog. I've been friends with her mom since we moved to this house. Joseph and Addi are both our first children. She's a little over a month younger than him. They've really come to be good friends. It's been really nice for both of us as moms to have someone to call when we need a break or to get something done so that the kids can play together. They both love to go over to each other's house every opportunity they get and they usually play really well together for a couple of hours. Here are some pictures of them together since when they were little babies. I thought it was really cute to see how much they've changed over the past two years.

April 2009
4 & 5 months old


June 2009
6 & 7 months old







November 2009
10 & 11 months old






February 2010
13 & 14 months old




April 2010
15 & 16 months old
(Compare to the April the year before... so amazing the growth that happens in one year!)




October 2010
22 & 23 months old



November 2010
23 & 24 months old



And here's a cute little video of the two of them together that Katie took while Joseph was playing over there. I think this was taken October/Novemberish 2010. It's super cute!


Align Center
Photobucket

1 wonderful people have this to say:

Elaine said...

This absolutely made my night! WOW as I keep saying over and over ... SO cute and awesome :)