Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Jackrabbit Factor

I've had this book recommended to me a few times, but it wasn't until last week when John and I went over to his friends house and he was talking about how he just finished reading it that I asked if I could borrow it. I started reading it aloud to John on the drive home and have since been reading it while we are in the car. Yesterday and today I was so into the story that after I dropped John off at work I kept on reading ahead and I just finished today when I got home from work. This book is awesome! It was so fun to read and really gave me a lot to think about. When I came in the house (for I finished reading it out in the car) I went online to check out her website and have spent hours on there watching an awesome movie of a seminar the author did and then reading ALL of her posts on her blog. Needless to say, what she's got to say sure resonates with me! I had so much fun doing this and feel like I've acquired a new friend in her. I'll be keeping up on her blog from now on. Anyway, I just wanted to share a few of my favorite of her posts for anyone who's up to reading something that'll give 'em a happy boost and shed some light on some awesome principles and bring a shining hope into their heart. At least, that's what it did for me!

And, of course... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her book! The Jackrabbit Factor by Leslie Householder. K, here's the links to my favorite postings:

Understanding Adversity

Will Challenges Ever Go Away For Good?

A Vote for Broccoli

God is Never Late

0 wonderful people have this to say: